A photograph I like


I love how in this picture the colors look alive. Last summer I traveled with friends to the south, some kind of backpacking and we visited the Conguillio National Park. One day we were walking in the night at 1am and then we saw a beautiful postage and I took that photo.

In the picture we can see the Llaima Vulcan in the night. I remember this night, it was a little cloudy; in a moment the moon appeared, it was full and brilliant and the cloud disappear, only around the Volcano a cloud remained like a necklace and the stars like a littles glow worms around.


I took this photo in February and I’m glad that I did, because it’s a long shoot exposure where we took more than we could see, with living and brightness colors. Also, because after almost 40 kilometers by walk had the chance to live this moment for real makes it so gratifying. Months later and I still can feel it, a moment that´s gonna live forever  

Comentarios