2021 goal

 

A goal for me is something that I want to be or do, where we must sacrifice a time for it, rather for us, is part of our personal development.

I prefer to have a big one goal at time, at this moment my goal is to get the university grade tittle, after this I must take another, I just have one goal because I feel that I must have a vision in long time for that I want to be, obviously the vision can change in the way to the final goal but it must be the same, I think that is  necessary have a focus.

As this year was or have been so special, this change the vision of that I was doing, then in the next year I decide take the goal of take more time for do thing whit friends, travel or learn new things, because I was so lazy and no take time for me or travel so much, only few times in the year, because I don’t had time or energy. Then my goal is do different, activities with friend and travel  more, the idea is to value the little things, the common things that are so much missed in these moments .

The most thankful experience was the connection with people that I no have a relation so closed but it is important, is something hard of explain but I think it is understood.

Comentarios