Architecture



Minneapolis - X GamesWhen I was a child I t that I Will be a football player, I really enjoyed playing  with Friends then I thanked that I will do this for all the life, or be a bicycle rider because I saw people doing tricks in bicycle and I want do the same. But when I grew up a bit, I liked physics then I preferred to want to devote more time to study. When I know more, the physics are easier.

In the secondary I wanted to know a little bit of everything, and I had a teacher of art that He like manual arts and improvise whit materials when we must be something for school. In this moment appeared the architecture as principal option between engineering options.

When I did the PSU, I took the architecture option because this major have a little bit of everything and now I no have dudes that this was the better option, even though in my first year I thanked change of major.

I like the university, it is so enjoying because there are workshops and a lot of people with different ideas, then we can learn and listen a lot of different opinion, the mood is so good.
I hope to have a work out of Santiago, I really hate this, I will like build houses in the south, but We do not know what the future holds for us.

Comentarios