Headphones



I really like the headphones, I bought it in the last year, it can be interesting because we can use anywhere, we can do a lot of activities using headphones.


I can’t go out at home without headphones, even if I don’t use it, I need to have with me, especially if I travel because it helps to do shorter the travels. For this I use headphones all day in that I go to study, but not now because I haven’t gone to university.

I like it because I can listen to music anywhere without bothering other people, and they can do the same. I hate people listening to music in a high volume in the metro or minibus, it is so troublesome.

The life can be so different without headphones, in the street could be music everywhere, and people listening different music, it is not bad, but not all people have the same likes, then the people can be bothered with something music genre.


Comentarios

  1. Oh sorry:( I love listening music a loud, above all when do the cleaning and when I take a shower

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is so real. the headphones doing shorter a long travel.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you're right! without them I don't know what would become of me

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario