my first pet

 

Hi again, I am going to talk about my first pet, a dog. I was 3 years old wen my parents gave me a little an white dog with a brown spot in his back, what was his name? “Torito”.

I lived in a field, where I could go wherever I wanted, and he was going with me. We walked in forest, planted fields or gullies, he was looking for rabbits but could never find one or played with my grandmother's chickens chasing, but it no had relevance, we had fun.

When I was 5 years old I moved to the city, and Torito came with me, but he couldn’t get used at little garden, or the noise. One time  he was lost, and my dad found he before one week.

I understand that he didn’t  like live inm the city and sent to my grandparents, where he would be free and would be with another dogs playing, and I would know that I would be well taken care ofI, then I was traveling to play with him in weekends.

15 years later he was old, blind and slightly deaf, went from running all day to lying down, grumpy and tired. The place where live my grandparents is field but in a hill, the house is next to the street, then one day Torito was on the street, as he was blind he could not see the cars coming, then he would not scape, 3 cars was coming to him, the first one was able to avoid it, but the second could not because the dust from the first car did not let him see, then the car killed my dog.

Comentarios