Social Medias

 I am tired of social medias, but I cant stop using Instagram, this is a vice for me and also for many. This social media is so important that I know people who are called by their Instagram names, like me, dmenez. I have been trying to stop using this some days, and when I did this is so rewarding and I perceive that is a lot of time lost in the phone, also I feel better and I can do others things that interest me, but after a few days I use again it and I can exit.

I cant stop using, I don’t like upload photos or histories, but I love see memes, send and receive this, or chat with another person’s. I feel that instagram is so important in this moment for communication, especially at these times, we can know about our friends without see them.

I think that instagram shows a false image of people, because a lot of people only want to show his better picture or feelings so superficiall, where the people want to have more likes or followers when this is not important, another theme is fake news and the people who think they are real, for this I want to see memes or images related whit architecture or something information about actuality.

My user name is : d__menez

Comentarios