My future job

 I've been thinking that I only have two years left to go, and I don't know what I could do after that.

One time a friend with “powers” told me that he can see the future of persons, then he looked at my future and said that I will have work in next year,supposedly, that I should take it , but he no said that will be this work, only that it is associate with a bridge, but I am not sure about that it will be true because I am studying architecture, no engineering. 

I will work in different areas which economic houses or little projects in the start, because is hard designing if I haven’t knowledge  about the building material, processes, laws or paperwork, then I want to work in littles works. My idea is to help, there are many people who need some of this, I could put my grain of sand to improve this society.

Usually architecture job are offices of twelve or fifteen persons between engineers, lawyers and architects, but I don't like it because I prefer work in group at 3 persons, then working in an office is not an option, at the moment.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I like your motivation to help and improve this society, I think we should all do it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario