The best holidays

 


In the summer of this year I traveled to the south whit friends, a type of backpacking. We walked in a lot of trail in different National park, sometimes we walked all the day and my feet was so sore and tired but in the next day I was ready to walk again. One day we walked around of 40-50 kilometers and we returned to camping at 1 am.

After 3 days in one place we traveled somewhere else to meet, the first place was near to Temuco an the last was near to Villarica, I met new people and it was so enriching. This trip lasted 10 days, I traveled before to go somewhere else and they continued in the south.

Then I traveled alone to another city, there was friends waiting for me to go to the beach, we were a few days in a cottage near the beach where thousands of people gathered at a party every night.

This holiday was so funny.

Comentarios